As a Stallholder, I understand that:
1. All applications are subject to approval by East Orange Village Markets Committee. No applications will be considered without completed forms and payment made in full.
2. The Market organiser reserves the right to accept or refuse a Stallholder’s application on whatever grounds deemed acceptable at their discretion.
3. If my stall is not selected for a site at East Orange Village Markets, I will be notified and refunded my application fee.
4. I understand that stallholder fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable in accordance with the Terms & Conditions above.
5. I am aware that I will receive a request for payment via the email address I have given in this application and those fees will be due within 2 weeks or my site will be reallocated.
Stall set up/pack up:
1. Sites are 3m x 3m for single sites. Double sites are 6m x 3m. All sites will be allocated prior to the event; however, the Market organiser reserves the right to rearrange the location of sites and Stallholders up until the morning of the event. If you have requested a specific site we will endeavour to accommodate where we can, but this information must be received on booking.
2. All Stallholders are required to provide their own tables, chairs and equipment they require on the day, including their own marquee. It is the Stallholders responsibility that the stall setup complies with OH&S requirements.
3. Stalls are not to exceed allocated space. All stall equipment including signage must be located within the stall site boundaries to allow the public to move freely around stalls.
4. Powered sites will be allocated prior to the event, there will no additional requests taken on the day of the event. All power used is 10 AMP. Power leads are not supplied. Stallholders are to provide their own extension leads. All leads must be tested and tagged as electrically safe by an electrician and suitable for external use.
5. Stallholders should be considerate of other stallholders during the course of setting up/dismantling and activities during the course of the event.
6. Stallholders must follow instructions from event organisers and event volunteers throughout the course of the event.
7. At the end of trading please ensure that all goods are packed and ready to transport before bringing vehicles to the stall site for loading. No vehicle movements permitted inside the event site until 3.15pm.
Access/ Vehicles/Traffic Management:
1. Event time is 9am to 3pm.
2. Bump-in: Setup times are between 6am and 8:45am on event day. Entry gate closes at 8:30am. All vehicles (except where car spaces are allocated) must be out by 8:45am sharp.
3. Car spaces are very limited and only available on selected sites. Any difference in fees will be refunded if we are unable to allocate a car space.
4. Offsite parking will be available at Newman Park. Entry via Autumn St. We encourage stallholders to use Newman Park to free up street parking for the public, your customers!
5. Bump-out: Gates WILL NOT open for stallholder exit until the Market Manager has ensured that the general public are no longer present. This will be approximately 3:15pm. We would appreciate patience as we ensure that our safety obligations are met.
1. All stallholders are strongly encouraged to have their own public liability insurance with a minimum of $10 million (proof of coverage must be provided on application). If you choose not to have your own public liability insurance East Orange Village Markets can provide this to you for an additional fee of $20. If a claim is made, an excess per claim is payable by the stallholder claimant.
2. Applicants who operate a food and beverage stall or children's rides must hold their own insurance and provide EOVM with a certificate of currency in respect to that policy when submitting an application.
3. All ride/amusement operators are required to submit a risk assessment with their application.
4. Our insurance policy does not cover any businesses who are setting up stalls, or products liability.
1. As this is an outdoor event there are no refunds or credits in the case of Force Majeure events or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the organising committee which prevent or disrupt the event such as acts of God, war, rain, hail, fire, explosion, civil disobedience or legislation not in force at the date of this document. Should you make the decision not to attend the event after your application and payment has been processed, a refund will only be issued if the cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to Market Day. No refunds are given for cancellations received after this time.
All cancellations must be sent via email to email@example.com with CANCELLATION in the subject line.
Download a copy of the T&C's below.